In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain is Bridgeburg Invest, S.L. (Hereinafter, “Bridgeburg”), with registered office at carrer Arístides Maillol, s / n, 08028 Barcelona, TIN B10786846, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 48537, Page 218, General Section, Inscription 4th .
For any suggestions, queries, complaints or claims, the user can contact Bridgeburg through the current or future communication channels determined at any time, such as:
- Telephone: 902 1899 00 (Spain) / + 34 93 496 36 00 (outside Spain)
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Bridgeburg, carrer Arístides Maillol, s/n, 08028 Barcelona (Spain)
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Access to our website by the USER is free and its use is governed by the conditions of use in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully.
If the USER does not agree with these conditions of use, they must refrain from using this portal and operate through it, being able to contact Bridgeburg to resolve any doubts in relation to them.
The provision of personal data and the purchase of products through our portal requires a minimum age of 14 years, or having sufficient legal capacity to contract.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, and source codes are the property of FC BARCELONA and/ or Brideburg or third parties from whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The USER only has the right to private use of them, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute, or exercise any right belonging to their owner.
FC BARCELONA is a registered trademark and its reproduction, imitation, use, or insertion of these trademarks is prohibited without the due authorization of FC BARCELONA.
The establishment of links to our portal does not confer any rights over it. Likewise, the simple fact of establishing a link to the FC BARCELONA website does not give the right to be granted the category of collaborator or partner.
FC BARCELONA and Bridgeburg are exempt from liability for any claim regarding the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published by third parties on their portal.
It is absolutely forbidden to imitate all or part of our portal or to establish links to our website without the prior authorization of FC BARCELONA and/or Brideburg.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
Access to our website is free and does not require a subscription or prior registration. However, certain services are restricted to certain USERS and require a registration process and/or identification through passwords. These services will be duly identified on the Web.
Specifically, during the use of the Bridgeburg website, the USER undertakes to:
- Not to use or obtain the services, products, and contents offered on this website, by procedures other than those stipulated in these conditions of use and, where appropriate, in the particular conditions that regulate the acquisition of certain products.
- Do not perform any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
- Not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink, the Bridgeburg website or any of its contents, except with the express, written authorization and with sufficient power for such purposes of a representative of Bridgeburg.
- Do not delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of the rights of their owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that the contents may contain.
- Not to alter, reprogram, modify, adapt, or translate the source code of this website. Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the website on any medium and for any reason will be considered an unauthorized copy.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate, on or from the website, any information or material that may be defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that, in any way, violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, the privacy or image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate, on or from the website, any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of Bridgeburg’s equipment, systems or networks, any other user, sponsors, collaborators, suppliers, etc. of Bridgeburg or, in general, to any third party.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the web, and not to use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website or any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for your use, disable, or damage the data, information, programs, or electronic documents of Bridgeburg, its sponsors, collaborators, suppliers, or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, and, in general, any content of which it will not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties.
Taking into account the difficulty of control regarding the information, content, and services containing third-party websites available from our website, we inform you that Bridgeburg is not responsible for them, without prejudice to the fact that it will try, as far as possible, to ensure their legality.
Bridgeburg reserves the right to unregister any USER that the organization believes has violated the conditions governing the use of our website. Likewise, it reserves the right to exercise the appropriate legal actions against those who violate these general conditions of use.
Confidentiality and security are fundamental values of Bridgeburg and, consequently, we assume the commitment to guarantee the privacy of the USER at all times and not to collect unnecessary information.
In any case, if you have any questions about the processing of personal data by Bridgeburg, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, at the postal address located at calle Arístides Maillol, s / n, 08028 Barcelona, for the attention of “Data Protection Officer”, or by email to the address [email protected].
Bridgeburg informs users that it uses its own and third-party technical, personalization, analysis (and advertising) cookies, which process connection and/or device data, as well as browsing habits for statistical and advertising purposes. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law on Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for its use.
You can learn more about the cookies used by Bridgeburg in our Cookies Policy.
By making this website available to the USER, we want to offer you a quality service, using the maximum diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, Bridgeburg does not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted, due to circumstances caused by problems in the Internet network, breakdowns in computer devices, or other unforeseeable circumstances, so that the USER agrees to endure these circumstances within reasonable limits.
Everything related to our website is governed exclusively by the Catalan, Spanish, and international legislation that is applicable.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, where appropriate, will know about the matter, will be those that have the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction which is attended, in the case of final consumers, in the place of fulfillment of the obligation or in the domicile of the USER.
In the event that USER is domiciled outside a Member State of the EU, or that the management consists of a sale made by a company, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, in the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
F. VALIDITY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE WEB
These general conditions have been amended to be dated 01/05/2023. At any time we can proceed to its modification: please check the date of issue each time you connect to our website and you will be sure that there has been no modification that affects you.